____________________________________
The wedding is finally here! This feels a little weird, the whole concept of Love.
And listening to a new 'love' song. And meeting a past and wishing another past happiness.
Love.
Just a round about cycle constantly.
I wonder when would the cycle stop at this one person.
Just me and him.
New phrase.
I really love this new phrase I thought of.
"Listen to my heart and then fold it into yours"
What do you guys thinks?
I can come up with all the love phrases and etc.
But I wonder
When will the day,
A certain you will stay forever in my life.
Like marriage vows it wrote 'paraphrase'
To take care of me for the rest of my life,
Through hardships, sickness and death.
And something something.
I love the thing about love.
Yet I am afraid too.
Tell me,
Would there be a love for me?
A sweet tune in my heart.
Just me and you.
I sound in love when im not. -_-
The next person who ask me when its my turn to get married.
I am going to just.
say.
10 years or more, thank you.
:D